Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019.
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,713 in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)