Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37968 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,514 (Php111,972) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)