Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.072 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 113% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,993 (AU$5,048) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)