Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04914 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Hermosillo you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,837 (668,205 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)