Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Hermosillo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01609 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Hermosillo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 152% more expensive than in Hermosillo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,205 (5,171,214 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Hermosillo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palu costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)