Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Heraklion, Greece
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,559 prices entered by 579 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Heraklion? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 41% cheaper than in Heraklion (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Heraklion you would need to make just about €442 (₨30,952) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 3 hours ago)