Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Heraklion, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,357 prices entered by 511 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01355 EUR / INR
Do you live in Heraklion? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 42% cheaper than in Heraklion (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Heraklion you would need to make just about €432 (₨31,859) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €63 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vijayawada costs ₨203 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)