Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Heraklion, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,201 prices entered by 492 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / INR
Do you live in Heraklion? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 43% cheaper than in Heraklion (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Heraklion you would need to make just about €355 (₨26,935) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Split costs 1,200 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 15KM (about 3 hours ago)