Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Heraklion, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,191 prices entered by 688 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Heraklion? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 49% cheaper than in Heraklion (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Heraklion you would need to make just about €720 (₨57,568) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)