Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Heraklion, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,528 prices entered by 562 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01340 EUR / INR
Do you live in Heraklion? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Heraklion (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Heraklion you would need to make just about €410 (₨30,573) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)