Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Heraklion, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,525 prices entered by 562 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Heraklion? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 44% cheaper than in Heraklion (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Heraklion you would need to make just about €352 (₨25,681) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 3 hours ago)