Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Heraklion, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,764 prices entered by 1,324 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01319 EUR / INR
Do you live in Heraklion? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 52% cheaper than in Heraklion (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Heraklion you would need to make just about €301 (₨22,850) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bolzano costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,375 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bangalore costs ₨10,091 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €605 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Umeå costs 60 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)