Cost of living comparison between Bangalore, India and Heraklion, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,497 prices entered by 528 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01314 EUR / INR
Do you live in Heraklion? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 46% cheaper than in Heraklion (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Heraklion you would need to make just about €336 (₨25,572) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Christchurch costs NZ$849 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dar es Salaam costs 313 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 450 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Luís costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)