Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 929 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01389 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €2,016 (руб 145,165) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)