Cost of living comparison between Tula, Russia and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01359 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,100 (руб 80,982) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,600 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs BD$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Muar costs RM800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 101,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (about 2 hours ago)