Cost of living comparison between Tula, Russia and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01357 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,319 (руб 97,221) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 5,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 3,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)