Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 35% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 15%|
Are you moving to Tallinn? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Tallinn of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)