Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05922 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,299 (ARS $21,929) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)