Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40683 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 68% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,400 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €2,026 (4,981 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)