Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 68% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €999 (21,543,272 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)