Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €970 (21,333,143 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saipan costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 5,000 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Ankara costs 709TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$102 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)