Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €974 (21,374,160 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $117 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$8,321 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (about 1 hour ago)