Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43161 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 68% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,884 (4,366 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)