Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,153 (25,844,354 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Temuco costs CH$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tarragona costs €168 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.40TL (about 1 hour ago)