Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01722 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €2,808 (Php163,092) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)