Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Helsinki, Finland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,679 (COL$5,450,737) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,912 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sapporo costs ¥11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)