Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Helsinki, Finland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,141 prices entered by 529 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / COP
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,395 (COL$5,341,228) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turku costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bratislava costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Copenhagen costs kr4,100 (about 2 hours ago)