Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Helsinki, Finland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,599 prices entered by 608 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.301 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 9% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €3,397 (£2,611) in Birmingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Marrakech costs 200 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bucharest costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)