Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Heidelberg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01054 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Heidelberg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 45% cheaper than in Heidelberg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Heidelberg you would need to make just about €2,077 (Taka 197,011) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 210 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)