Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Heidelberg, Germany
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05360 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Heidelberg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Heidelberg (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Heidelberg you would need to make just about €1,709 (E£ 31,891) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shenzhen costs 35元 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,778 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 200TL (about 1 hour ago)