Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Hefei, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,174 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.263 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Hefei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Hefei (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,657元 (C$3,165) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Hefei.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tampere costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)