Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Hefei, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,215 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / COP
Do you live in Hefei? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Hefei (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,431元 (COL$3,880,142) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600元 in Hefei.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$27 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tampere costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)