Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Havana, Cuba
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CUC / IRR *
Do you live in Havana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Havana (Cuba)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 CUC in Havana you would need to make just about 686 CUC (﷼ 28,887,929) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Khulna costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)