Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Havana, Cuba
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,137 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.126 CUC / EUR *
Do you live in Havana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Havana (Cuba)
For example, you would need at least 2,992 CUC (€2,656) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600 CUC in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)