Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Havana, Cuba
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00261 CUC / KZT *
Do you live in Havana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Havana (Cuba)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 CUC in Havana you would need to make just about 1,328 CUC (509,261 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Les Abymes costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)