Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Hasselt, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12911 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Hasselt? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 25% cheaper than in Hasselt (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Hasselt you would need to make just about €1,794 (13,893元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Quito costs $1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mendoza costs ARS $7,000 (about 2 hours ago)