Cost of living in Indore, India vs Hargeysa, Somalia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.502 SOS / INR
Do you live in Hargeysa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 74% cheaper than in Hargeysa (Somalia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,100,000 S in Hargeysa you would need to make just about 2,849,760 S (₨335,198) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Les Abymes costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)