Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Harbin, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Harbin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Harbin (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,681元 (€3,069) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Harbin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)