Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Harbin, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,265 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.259 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Harbin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Harbin (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,327元 (C$4,816) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Harbin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)