Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Harbin, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.840 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Harbin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Harbin (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Harbin you would need to make just about 14,551元 (R$ 7,909) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tampere costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)