Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Harbin, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.837 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Harbin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Harbin (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,001元 (﷼ 12,522) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Harbin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,846 (about 2 hours ago)