Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Harbin, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.767 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Harbin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Harbin (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,320元 (€3,003) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Harbin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)