Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Harbin, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49379 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Harbin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Harbin (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Harbin you would need to make just about 14,235元 (R 28,828) in Durban.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)