Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Harbin, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41469 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Harbin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Harbin (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Harbin you would need to make just about 11,985元 (E£ 28,902) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osasco costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Neuquén costs ARS $42 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,330 (about 1 hour ago)