Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Harbin, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01791 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Harbin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Harbin (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Harbin you would need to make just about 9,991元 (557,757 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)