Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 41%|
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01685 USD / RUB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 658 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)