Cost of living comparison between Yekaterinburg, Russia and Harare, Zimbabwe
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01536 USD / RUB
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,328 (руб 86,446) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$13,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bucharest costs 300 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Limerick costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavropol' costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)