Cost of living comparison between Yekaterinburg, Russia and Harare, Zimbabwe
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01495 USD / RUB
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,620 (руб 108,410) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$194 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)