Cost of living comparison between Kolkata, India and Harare, Zimbabwe
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,224 prices entered by 519 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01472 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 70% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,123 (₨76,339) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 12,200 Kyat (about 3 hours ago)