Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,190 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01551 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 68% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,016 (₨65,482) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)