Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,328 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 66% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,265 (₨82,798) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)