Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01558 USD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,170 prices entered by 224 different people.
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 67% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)