Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01467 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 64% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,273 (₨86,760) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (44 minutes ago)