Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11060 USD / SEK
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Harare you would need to make just about $3,652 (33,020 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)