Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11282 USD / SEK
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Harare you would need to make just about $3,667 (32,506 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)