Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 732 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11680 USD / SEK
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,025 (34,465 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)