Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Harare, Zimbabwe
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12410 USD / SEK
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,800 (22,562 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palma de Mallorca costs €0.08 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Graz costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)