Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11228 USD / SEK
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,930 (35,006 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)