Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Harare, Zimbabwe
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11978 USD / SEK
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,074 (34,010 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Split costs 1,200 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 15KM (about 3 hours ago)