Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Harare, Zimbabwe
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,502 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11921 USD / SEK
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,954 (33,170 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)