Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01544 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 51% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,526 (₨98,781) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)