Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Harare, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01458 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 49% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,592 (₨109,143) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chongqing costs 元13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $110 (about 2 hours ago)