Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Harare, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01506 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 53% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,752 (₨116,328) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Natal costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,699 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Ajmer costs ₨102 (about 1 hour ago)