Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Harare, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01490 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,350 (₨90,632) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $25,595 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $800 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (44 minutes ago)