Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01495 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,118 (₨74,753) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)