Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Harare, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01465 USD / INR
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Harare (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Harare you would need to make just about $1,097 (₨74,839) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)