Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Harar, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,237 prices entered by 631 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.942 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Harar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Harar (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 253,825 Birr (C$11,568) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 178,000 Birr in Harar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $46 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aracaju costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)