Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Harar, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,425 prices entered by 683 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.971 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Harar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Harar (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 240,886 Birr (C$10,964) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 169,000 Birr in Harar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $813 (42 minutes ago)