Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Harar, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.799 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Harar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Harar (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,393 Birr (﷼ 17,105) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 Birr in Harar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Graz costs €51 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)