Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Harar, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00126 ETB / VND
Do you live in Harar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Harar (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,883 Birr (67,548,382 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Harar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)