Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Harar, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.739 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Harar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 11% more expensive than in Harar (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 48,692 Birr (E£ 28,006) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Birr in Harar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Les Abymes costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)