Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Hanover, Germany
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01260 EUR / INR
Do you live in Hanover? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 50% cheaper than in Hanover (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Hanover you would need to make just about €1,449 (₨115,001) in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Münster costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 96,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (about 2 hours ago)