Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Hanoi, Vietnam
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 26229.351 VND / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 925 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Hanoi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Hanoi (Vietnam)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)