Cost of living in Macao vs Hangzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 CNY / MOP
Do you live in Hangzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 60% more expensive than in Hangzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 38,377元 (44,851 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000元 in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)