Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Hammamet, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02661 TND / JPY
Do you live in Hammamet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 145% more expensive than in Hammamet (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 12,255 Dinar (¥460,500) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,846 (about 2 hours ago)