Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Hammamet, Tunisia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,022 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TND / IRR *
Do you live in Hammamet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 78% more expensive than in Hammamet (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,165 Dinar (﷼ 119,084,298) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 Dinar in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 100元 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 1,299KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Montevideo costs $U2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩350,000 (about 2 hours ago)