Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Hammamet, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09137 TND / TWD
Do you live in Hammamet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 61% more expensive than in Hammamet (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 8,038 Dinar (87,980 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Münster costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 96,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (about 2 hours ago)