Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Hammamet, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09234 TND / TWD
Do you live in Hammamet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 61% more expensive than in Hammamet (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 9,037 Dinar (97,869 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $813 (31 minutes ago)