Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Hammamet, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.764 TND / SAR
Do you live in Hammamet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 53% more expensive than in Hammamet (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 7,344 Dinar (﷼ 9,608) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Windsor costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £710 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria, Seychelles costs 22 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)