Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Hammamet, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03392 TND / BDT
Do you live in Hammamet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 31% more expensive than in Hammamet (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,155 Dinar (Taka 181,448) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Shah Alam costs RM2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)