Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Hammamet, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.766 TND / BRL
Do you live in Hammamet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Hammamet (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,180 Dinar (R$ 8,064) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $1,020 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pretoria costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $8,300 (about 2 hours ago)